Monday, March 16, 2009

Wonderful self learner.

I have been training a few persons to blog. The training session itself was a revelation to me. I found out I know more than I think I know.

Today's training session was with a person whose son is also my math student. I introduced an online earning opportunity to him a few days before. In fact I didn't explain much to him about it.

Today, he informed me that he made his first dollar with that income opportunity and several of his tasks are waiting to be approved.

He showed stupendous self learning capacity and I am very happy for him. He told me a few things about that site which even I didn't know till today.

He is too good a trainee. I am sad he completed his last training session today. I wish him well.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: