Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Where few dare!

I stood firm! I am going to talk about Denali Park in the local club. I don’t whether it is already too late to plan for this summer vacation but I want to drive point.

No Florida, no Niagara, no Egyptian monuments for this vacation. It is either Alaska Travel or none at all. But I expect quite a protest over my Alaska suggestion not because of the distance and cost involved but because I am not going to join.

I am sad but I can’t be selfish-right? I have already promised myself a religious sojourn this summer. Hey, I must devote some time to God; after all isn’t he taking good care of me all these years?

Now, about the Denali Park-where moose and caribou roam worry free at an altitude of over 20,000 feet, is supposed to breathtaking holiday place in the world. It is situated in Mount McKinley.

I have gathered enough enticing images of Alaska Mountains where few dare and I see why the local club members would reject my Travel Alaska holiday proposal!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: