Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What can an unbreakable toy do?

You think this question itself is a bit weird-right? Well, I don’t think so. If you take it lightly with a pinch of salt, here is the answer:

“An unbreakable toy is useful for breaking other toys.”-

It is a sad story that I want to share with you. That’s why I started off with a mild humor.

My husband is a volunteer for several institutions. Very rarely I accompany him. On one such occasion, he took me to an elder care home.

There, he took me to meet a very old man whose room was full of myriad toys. On seeing some of them, I gasped because I recognized them. They all were used by my son 21 years ago.

This particular old man lost all his personal memory except the toys he used when he grew up. He finds great pleasure in just surrounding himself with myriad toys. I was quite touched and proud of my husband.

Next time when I visit him, I vowed to take new toys for the old man. I hope I can find something exciting in buy.com, the world’s biggest and finest toys shopping mall online.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: