Monday, March 02, 2009

An invitation to save the planet earth.


I am least bothered in knowing about the technology that is used in LED light bulbs though I appreciate the invention. I am fascinated by the fact that led light bulb uses much less energy than the traditional fluorescent bulb and I am happy to say that I have made a small contribution for the green planet by using led light bulbs.

Yes, I know they are costlier than fluorescent bulbs but LED bulbs last up to 34 years! This is fantastic. This 50 Watt led light bulb contains no gases and is said to last 50,000 hours!

LED lighting is going to get better as its efficiency is bound to increase with more innovation and reduced prices.

Come on folks, switch over to LED lighting. Save the planet earth.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: