Monday, March 09, 2009

I am very happy and a proud mother.

My son came from his training for a little more than day to attend the convocation function that was held at his college on last Saturday. He was excited to lay his hands on the B.E. degree certificate.

He was also more excited to meet all his class mates. I can understand the expectations among the youth at such times.

I was expecting to watch him walk up the dais to receive his first class degree from the Vice Chancellor of the Anna University but my son asked me not to come because of the hot weather.

When he showed me the fine folder in which was the laminated degree certificate, I recollected all the struggles we all went through those 4 years. Financial burden was quite heavy on us but God led us all through.

I am very happy and a proud mother.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: