Saturday, March 21, 2009

My greatest weakness!

After all I am a woman and that too a typical Indian woman and it is quite natural that I pursue womanly pleasures that will appear to be very silly to every man including my husband.

So it is no use curbing my irresistible urge to buy brightly colored and gaudy looking hand bags. I prefer hand made handbags and Channel hand bags to Gucci and other leading brands.

Agreed! I don’t use all that I buy. But so do many men! Do you mean to say that they use all the watches and neckties they purchase?

I can show you a typical example in my home itself. My son who hates to carry large luggage, feels it convenient to use backpacks. If I can count (yes, I can), he has 17 backpacks of every size and color. It is my poor husband who carries them whenever we shift the house which happens every two years.

This is the last backpack my son bought-a convenient single strap backpack that is ideal for two wheeler riders.

So, tell me, do you still think women alone spend recklessly?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: