Tuesday, March 17, 2009

What web auditors can do for you?

I attended a bunch of Internet entrepreneurs. I was asked to tell them about my blogging experience. I started of tentatively and soon found myself talking about web traffic analysis in great details.

I think I must have talked about 15 minutes on hundreds of web tools that every web master must at least know about if not already using to build web traffic. Without web traffic analysis, you can only grope in the dark.

When I mentioned the web auditors, there was a murmur and raised eyebrows. I patiently explained about web auditors who does the job of painstaking analyze web site visitors' details.

Those web auditors will work for you and with you to improve your web site's quality and increase your revenues.

The meeting was thoroughly enjoyable and I picked quite a few friends.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: