Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How to activate the law of attraction.

Look who is trying to impress who and that too on what topic! My ex-colleague who is at her lowest ebb spiritually, stumbled on to me yesterday in a temple. Oh, I should say, I bumped on to her.

Without any prelude, she started talking enthusiastically about law of attraction and why I should listen to her attentively and that would help me to experience a different life.

My God! I could not believe it. Of all the people, I have to listen to her about law of attraction! I suppose, LoA was at its best. May be, it was me who had attracted her into my life again by my negative imagination.

Finally, I had to cut her unsolicited advise short rather indecently after telling her I blog very actively on spiritual energies and also asked to read my blog post titled Steps to activate the law of attraction.

Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: