Sunday, March 15, 2009

POS system is a sign of growth.


“If there are no changes in man and machine, then they are not growing”-coined by yours sincerely. (Clapping 3)


And I firmly believe in this theory. Think about a minute about all the modern technologies from which we are deriving immense benefits but never gave a thought about the genius behind them.


Hey wait, I am not here to preach; I am here to share my appreciation towards the aspiration and the growth of my personal beautician. I paid a visit to her about an hour ago. My God, was she crowded on a Sunday!


Do you know what-she even appointed an accountant, installed her in a cubicle with all the communication and billing gadgets like a POS system, credit card swipes (she used to accept only cash), a satellite TV and what not!


Her POS system was brand new, bought under finance by the vendor of the POS system itself (The Posgys.com).


I am sincerely happy for her and wished her prosperity. I had to, because, after all, she gave me priority in spite of my gate crash. Grin 5

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: