Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I am your host; be my guest.

Replying to comments on my blog posts is not my habit. I know it is not healthy but I find it difficult to reply to comments that are of very few words.

But there are exceptions of course. For example, one of my blog posts on web hosting that I made in an another blog of mine received a good comment appreciating the insights and tips I wrote that every aspirant should take notice of for their own first web site.

In that comment, a comparison was raised between webhostinggeeks.com and another one that also enables one to browse through various web hosting options offered by several web hosting service providers.

Yes, I took the comment seriously, conveyed my thanks and had a look into the other website. I decided immediately that I will not yield to any more such temptations. I am extremely satisfied with webhostinggeeks.com whose presentation of the information is easy on the eyes.

More than the discounts, features of various web hosting packages and freebies, I value the presentation of the information. After all, only when someone is able to spend time and easily peruse the data, he will be able to make a decision-right?

One of my online contacts recently bought a PHP web hosting for her new web directory project. Her niche is going to be confectioneries and candies.

You can read a lot of very useful articles on web hosting, domain names, shared and dedicated hosting etc in webhostinggeeks.com

Please don’t think I am affiliate of a web hosting shop. I am just sharing my experience and offering my sincere advice.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: