Saturday, March 21, 2009

The salient points to look for in a web design.

Look who is talking about the technical details of a web design when I don't know the x,y,z of web designing! But then, I don't have to operate a flight or run a restaurant to give feedback on the in-flight service or the food that is served-right?

Having spent nearly 11 years in the Internet should be sufficient to gain in depth knowledge about how a web site should be developed. This is my humble opinion.

I also don't believe in web designs based on the topic of the website. Won't you look at a website dealing with watches that is otherwise considered as a design for recipes?

The navigation is the vital point in any web site.
Cluttering a site with distracting ads should be avoided.
Ads can be placed but not very liberally.
Too many links is a spoil sport.
Too many images also make the loading time long.
Three menu bars are unnecessary.
There must be a search function.

There, I drove my points!

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: