Friday, March 27, 2009

ConsumerMate.com helps you buy the best laptop.

Just as I was secretly appreciating myself over my previous month’s achievements that include the purchase of a laptop apart from volunteering in an orphanage or that letter to the editor that got published, my pride took a subtle beating.

My uncle called me up and invited me to the laptop computers exhibition that he is organizing. He is one of the largest laptop dealers in the city. He sent me through email some of the press clippings he received in the last three months.

Noticing my reluctance to go to the laptop show, he asked me to visit ConsumerMate.com, a site dedicated to help consumers compare prices of laptop computers of all the leading brands.

I complied and I am sad I did it because had I known about them a month earlier, I could have saved at least Rs.1000 over my laptop purchase. ConsumerMate.com gives in depth analysis of laptop computers provided by Digit Test Center.

It is testing laptop’s features, portability, performance and the most important ergonomics. Based on these parameters, Digit Test Center gives a rating to all the laptops in India.

You see, the laptop I bought was rated below 60 out of 100 points.

My uncle’s laptop computers show will display each and every laptop that is available in the market at present. He is planning to propagate the services of ConsumerMate.com through his computer show.

Personally, I believe this is a positive happening in India where consumer reviews are very rare to find. Every Indian who is planning to buy a laptop should visit ConsumerMate.com to compare laptop prices and features. This will result in better products and services from laptop manufacturers.

In ConsumerMate.com, one can read about new product launches, read technical answers by a laptop guru, get to know the hot deals and special offers etc.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: