Friday, March 27, 2009

Watch TV shows without commercials.

Thank God! As my son was not here, I was able to strike a bargain for the freebies that was offered by www.DirectSatTV.com that I opted to subscribe for. It was not a tough decision to switch to a different Direct Satellite TV service provider as we were all disgusted with the existing one.
If my son was here, he would have opted for a different of TV channels that others in my house won’t watch. I think my husband discreetly conveyed my cunningness to his son. Well, I will cross the bridge when I come to it. Till then, I will enjoy myself watching some of my favorite channels plus a few other Direct TV Specials offered by the service provider.
There are quite a few HD compatible TV channels that I have been waiting to watch. The reviews in newspapers were rave and I was relegated to the other side of my friends’ circle when I admitted I am yet to watch those TV channels. That was quite a beating you know for a woman?
I will let you in a secret. I am not going to tell my friends that my new satellite TV provided me with a R10 Digital Video Recorder with which I can record programs without the annoying commercials. When I show off to them over the next week’s high tea, I anticipate quite a few long faces.
Oh Malathy, you are getting smarter! Well Done
Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: