Saturday, March 21, 2009

I am like a vulture!


Vultures are patient birds. But when they decide to end their patience, they ensure to have their grab of the day.

I too wait for days and sometimes months before I am ready to buy something I need. I look around the web, gather prices and other Sale Offer details, read reviews, save them and re-read.

I am criticized strongly for this habit of mine. Of course, I buy several things on an impulse but not so when I buying valuable products that are really needed.

Usually, I end up getting appreciation after I show off my purchase. I must admit the credit goes to buy.com, the cheapest shopping resource online and I never stop recommending buy.com to my friends and colleagues.

I just ordered a portable hard drive manufactured by Transcend. It is a 320 GB memory disc that comes with a protective leather case.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: