Sunday, March 15, 2009

I am expecting several centum.


Finally, the 'D' day came and went. The 10th Std math exam got over yesterday. As usual, I was mobbed by my students when their exam got over and the discussion and debate started over how to have solved a problem, what steps should have been applied to solve another and so on.

There were frantic recalculation of expected marks and some of the students jumped in joy when they saw 100 in the calculator.

Of course there were quite a lot of long faces; consoling them was very painful as most of them made a silly mistake and calculated that they might miss the coveted centum by just 1 mark.

Well, my reputation again enhanced as the best math teacher around and all the parents of the top scoring students thanked me.

Thank you God for all the support.
Image source

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: