Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Unique web design templates at throwaway prices.

I acted childishly in the year 2000 when my web design engineer asked me to buy a web design template online. He gave me a list of websites that sold web design templates. I was shocked to see the minimum price for a template was $65

I knew web design templates are given free of charge in hundreds of places in the Internet. Why should I pay then for a template? I argued successfully. My web designer gave in to my stupid arguments and used a free template for my first web directory.

When I started learning the nuances of Internet marketing, search engine optimization scared me. I could not comprehend anything related to onsite search engine optimization.

I painfully learnt that my webpage template was simply not optimized and I did not know how to make it so that search engines loved to visit frequently.

The fact that professionally designed web page templates are effectively optimized for search engines’ rankings finally sunk into my small head. I reluctantly allowed my web developer to buy anything he selected and paid through my nose.

Today, though the prices of web design templates have come down considerably due to competition, the quality in design and SEO have improved dramatically.

Stunning templates designed for every niche are listed in contentmixi.com and the minimum price is just $30. You can select your choice of template from over 4500 templates arranged in every category that you can think of.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

thank's for sharing your sweet memories with us.we can learned a lot from your experience.
web design