Thursday, September 09, 2010

Rare personalized gift idea.


I have two more months to plan for my math academy’s personalized gifts. This year, I am going to change my strategy for selecting the gift. I am contemplating to give promotional gifts to all the parents of my students.

I want a personalized gift that they will have to use regularly and that is exposed always. I do not want anything that disappears inside the wallets or display shelves in their drawing room.

Pen is too small to attract visibility of the engraved text on it. What about an embroidered badge symbolizing green earth on the shirts of the men and on the saris of the women with my math academy's logo on it? Yes, it is a nice concept but …

Yes, I got it. It can be the Yoyo. They all carry on their body always. These days, every company gives an ID card to their employees. I can sponsor a cute yoyo as an ID card holder. This might not be very expensive. I only need to provide to about 400 parents.

Pat on my shoulders please!

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: