Sunday, September 05, 2010

Advantage of level term life insurance.

I rue my indifference to genuine advice from my auditor. He advocated level term life insurance when I next purchase an insurance plan. He even demonstrated by comparing seven different term life insurance quotes and produced a neat table of figures that clearly showed that level term life insurance is the best.

Somehow, my insurance agent convinced me that it is not the right plan for me. I thought he knew better than a finance professional.

Level term life insurance provides guaranteed fixed level rates and extended coverage of up to thirty years. My auditor proved that it is the most affordable term life insurance option.

Now, with change in tax benefit rules, my choice of another popular insurance scheme is turning out to be a bad one.

Next time you contemplate on a new insurance scheme for you or for your son, listen to your auditor.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice post..thanks for sharing this post.

Anonymous said...

Level term life insurance is the most common type of insurance. It is the least expensive and easiest to understand. It serves the sole purpose of providing your beneficiaries with a specific amount of money in the event of your death.

Life Insurance in Alabama