Friday, September 03, 2010

To become an educated bullion trader..

On the other day, there was a caustic argument between my brother and me. We both play on bullion market. My stand was, there are more short sellers of gold than people who actually have gold to offer.

I sited several news stories as authentic proof that clearly revealed how on a particular day, the gold price was pulled down by short sellers in the bullion market.

I know I have cornered my brother. He may be senior to me as a bullion trader but I have more knowledge about gold and other precious metals market as I have been reading the ‘Gold Monitor’ newsletter published and circulated by none other than the U.S. Gold Bureau, the world’s authority on gold and silver market.

How many people know the Indians are the most active traders in bullion market?

Do you know that Indians collectively hold more gold than the gold reserve held by American banks?

I am sure my brother does not understand the premiums over spot gold.

I let him sulk over his inferior knowledge in bullion trading. He has years to catch up with me to become an educated gold and silver coins trader.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: