Friday, September 10, 2010

Busy days for the U.S. Gold Bureau.

When I last wrote that India holds the largest gold when you consider the gold ornaments the Indians possess, one of my investment guru who is also a bullion investment analyst called up to verify my claim.

I sited several authentic news stories that compared the gold reserves held by various nations. Even though the U.S. gold reserves ranks number one in the world in terms gold tonnage, there is more gold in India as privately held jewels.

My bullion analyst is a proud American and I could sense a tinge of disappointment in his voice when I proved my figures.

Well, if the gold price as of now is any indication to what is coming, my prediction of the gold price crossing Rs.20, 000 per ten grams is not far away. It may be a reality in a few days as the price now stands at Rs.19, 200 per ten grams of gold.

I think the U.S. Gold Bureau served by dedicated staff of hard asset professionals is having a field day serving the gold hungry Americans.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: