Saturday, September 18, 2010

Ways to taste new pleasures.

My husband might not look dynamic but he can be easily motivated and quickly inspired by simple pleasures in life. He just can't resist challenges.

In addition, he is quickly bored with the routines of day to day living. He embraces changes when presented by nature, circumstances, events and by people. You can apply all these factors and imagine where they can lead you when applied and accepted.

However, his life of changes fail to impress many. Even I can't always accept changes. I resist them. I prefer a comfort zone. I don't look forward to a different tomorrow but I day dream of new things. Quite contradictory-eh?

If this blog post makes you ponder, then, please read this:"How to experience new pleasures..."

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: