Tuesday, September 14, 2010

I am ready to pay.

If Facebook is reported to be the most visited website in the Internet, them, I am definitely one of the contributors. I spend a minimum of 15 minutes a day in Facebook aimlessly because I am yet to learn how to use the Facebook effectively to promote my own digital products.

Yes, I have advertised in Facebook classifieds but without any sale so far. Somehow, I find it difficult to understand all the useful facebook applications to market my digital products.

I have developed a list of sites that hire freelance writers. The list contains 140 plus sites that are useful for freelance writers.

Another list I have compiled is websites that hire bloggers.

One more list contains 85 places that pay to advertise.

I am selling them cheaply but no takers. Can any one of you teach me how to sell in facebook? Please don't try to sell e-books on the topic. I have bought a few but they are all hopeless.

I need someone to teach me who has personal experience of using facebook to market digital products.

I am ready to pay for quality tutorial.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: