Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Noticeable technological changes in barcode scanners.

I was only kidding the other day when I said I am contemplating on a pos system for my educational institution that I expanded by bringing more subjects under one roof.

I know my office definitely does not require barcode scanners for that would mean changing my entire administrative system. I cannot afford that now in the middle of the academic year.

Even my seniors in the same business have not modernized their institution’s administration though they are big when compared to my establishment. They too are selling educational books and tutorials like me.

However, I was casually looking up for the price of latest pos systems. What I saw took me by surprise. The price of barcode readers were affordable 5 years before.

Of yes, 5 years is a long time. So many changes and so many possibilities in 5 years-eh?

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: