Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Why blogspot is superior to wordpress?

I am of the opinion that blogspot is superior to wordpress blogging platform. I anticipate quite a few feedbacks backing WP and I have my reasons.

* WP releases constant upgrades to its version. For techno novices like me, upgrading WP is a big problem.

* It is very easy to modify the source code HTML in blogspot based blogs.

* Adding a new page element is easier than doing so in WP.

* Even inserting AdSense codes is easier in blogspot when compared to WP.

* There is never a requirement to upgrade blogspot. Man, what a relief it is!

* Getting answers to doubts regarding blogspot is also very easy as there are more places for that.

* I have come across so called experts and veterans of WP, but they were always reluctant to answer or they guide you else where.

* Above all, there is no installation headache in blogspot.

I love you Google for everything you do, for every product you develop.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Olly said...

I would say IMO the fact that wordpress updates regularly is only a good thing and means it is constantly adapting and improving. I also find wordpress fast than blogspot