Tuesday, June 03, 2008

Social news sites with a long term returns on investment..

Do you know that there are 380 social news sites in the web? But definitely not all of them can be useful to us.

I was very much impressed with an excellent blog post by Dosh Dosh on 48 social news web sites we can use to generate traffic to our websites or blogs. If there is one blogger that I want to emulate, that is Dosh Dosh. I admire him so much. His knowledge of internet marketing is amazing.

He has researched thoroughly all the existing social news sites, filtered painstakingly to list out the final 48 sites that deemed fit to spend our valuable time. He said that each site on this list is evaluated according to various criteria, including the no. of votes for each story and the frequency/date of submissions, all of which are indicators of user/viewer activity.

I am already using most of the sites on his list but I did find a few that are new to me. One such social news web site is I am Bored that has a strong focus on weird and offbeat news.

Read his article and share it with others.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: