Thursday, June 19, 2008

Don’t have sentimental attachment to silver.

I decided to book some profit two days before when the silver price showed smart upward movement. I could not resist the opportunity to book profit which meant I will deplete my fairly fat silver stock.

After trading in silver stock actively since my association with Monex Deposit Company, I learnt not to attach any sentiment to my precious metals portfolio. Generally women hate to let go of their precious metals possession at any given time.

Monex Precious Metals is home to a large and dedicated staff of hard asset professionals committed to serving your precious metals investment needs and being America’s best dealer with a convenient market and competitive precious metals prices.

I made substantial profit in the last transaction and the next day, I was again tempted to buy more silver stocks but I had to refrain from buying as I needed cash to payback the loan I took to buy silver stocks.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: