Saturday, June 14, 2008

What can you buy in Las Vegas?

My relative’s daughter showed me a handful of poker chips and shiny dices. And believe me dear, she is only 7 years old. I thought kids are mot allowed to play in Las Vegas!

She along with her mother just returned from a trip to the U.S. Her mother was telling me her Las Vegas travel adventures. No, she didn’t win any money or poker chips, she told me.

They went on a big shopping spree and almost all shops sell colorful poker ships and dices as souvenir. My relative then thanked me for recommending Shermanstravel.com that made her Las Vegas travel arrangements.

Actually I came to know about Shermans Travel through another relative of mine who was all appreciation of their hospitality and their day tips.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: