Friday, June 20, 2008

Irisys-a role model in pharmaceutical industry.

What am I doing here? What has gone into my head? I should have been busy on my white board working calculus problems for my 12th standard students. Instead I am arguing with a parent of my student about why many pharmaceuticals company fail in India.

Yes, I confess I am not that sound theoretically but I know what is going wrong in phrama industry. I was arguing that the practice of cgmp manufacturing is not being followed in an organized manner in India.

Obviously the parent was not fully aware of what is cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practice) which is actually is a term that is known as control and management of manufacturing and quality control testing of foods and pharmaceutical products.

I had to explain in detail about Irisys.com and their pioneering work in pharmaceutical packaging, formulations and cGMP manufacturing.

The complete machines for manufacturing and testing have to be approved according to predetermined specifications but that is the case with several small pharma industries.

Suddenly I realized that I have gone too far and I decided to let go of the argument and return to my class room.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: