Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Be seen through attractive displays.


The moment I stepped into the air conditioned exhibition hall, I realized I am looking at stalls that displayed products on eye catching table top display. The products were immediately visible and for once the over enthusiastic sales girls faded into the background of neatly arranged trade show exhibits that spoke of volumes of aesthetic sense of the organizers.

The biennial life style exhibition is my favorite shopping paradise. I invariably end up exhausting my credit card limits in the exhibition.

My usual buys are table covers, mobile phones, artificial plants and home fountains. Do you see the picture in this blog? It is a plastic throw cover and I immediately fell for the color and texture. When I inquired where I can buy it, I was told to contact Camelbackdisplays.com, a one stop online shop for all kinds of unique trade show exhibits.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: