Monday, June 09, 2008

Want to stop a foreclosure notice?

“That’s it! I have stretched myself to the limit Malathy, there is no point in pestering me further”-my husband told me rather mildly but I took that also very seriously. How can a man close a topic like that? I was fuming for several hours.

When calmness set in, my good senses pulled me back to review what my husband said and I weighed the pros and cons of raising further loan.

Yes, I should not have reacted like that; after all we are not facing any foreclosure. The situation is not that bad. Come to think of it after 24 hours, I realized I need not think about raising funds at all.

Even if the situation is that bad, I am sure the bank will give us some warning before serving foreclosure notice considering our stable record of repayments.

“Relax, Malathy; be cheerful”-I affirmed at last.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: