Saturday, June 07, 2008

Don’t look beyond JewelElegance.com


One of my students borrowed my pocket watch for his school final exam two months before. When I gave the pocket watch to him, I told him that it is a lucky watch that is sure to get him a centum.

The next day, when he came to return it, he narrated an incident in the exam hall. Since it was a pocket watch (not a wrist watch), his hand often brought out the watch from his trouser packet to check the time. This aroused a suspicion for the examiner.

When my student showed the pocket watch, the whole exam hall burst into laughter.

My lucky pocket watch is 23 years old. For new pocket watches, one need not look beyond JewelElegance.com, where one can find out a vast range of pocket watches and wrist watches.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.