Friday, June 20, 2008

What is common between me and Jane Austin?

We both love cars but never possessed one. (Smile) That is all we share. But don’t ask me which Jane Austin?

But I intend to buy one within 6 months. It is a certainty. I have already identified exactly what I am going to buy. I have chosen a seven year old Hyundai Sonata, silver grey color.

I refused to listen to unsolicited advises as why I should not buy a used car. I know my needs and only I know what my bank balance is to make a down payment.

Looking at my choice, my husband criticized me and also asked me why he should sell his used dodge truck san diego which is serving well. I explained to him that we need to raise some funds for my car and I assured he can get by without his used truck. He can always hire one.

I avoided his look and pretended that I am on my mobile. When he was normal, I showed my husband how sddodge.com helped me calculate my repayments.

The San Diego Dodge web site has been designed to enhance and simplify your car buying experience.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: