Friday, June 20, 2008

Over 26 million video hours.

26 million video hours! And I thought, YouTube is the only video clips site online! I admit I know only YouTube till now. But then, even YouTube is rarely visited by me; who has the time to watch video clips?

But what little I have watched in YouTube, I have enjoyed it and appreciated the skill and taste of the videographer. I only watch nature and birds.

I came to know about Blinkx.com just a few minutes ago as I was researching content for my previous blog post on Mechanic's Lien. This video search engine is said to contain in its database, 26 million hours of video.

"Blinkx is the world’s largest and most advanced video search engine" since the tear 2004. It is a listed company in London Stock Exchange.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: