Friday, June 06, 2008

Do you require our services?

If the question below was asked a day before, I would not have been able to save several thousand dollars for my ex-boss.

“Do you know where I can outsource shoe assembling services”, asked my ex-boss. I was a bit surprised that he still manages to run his small foot wear industry.

Suddenly, he faced a labor shortage and he had to meet a deadline. He was desperate and I was determined to help him.

Only the day before, I came to know of AMS fulfillment services. The company submitted their website to be listed in my directory. While describing their company, I noted that their area of services include assembly, product fulfillment, warehousing, packing and delivering, order fulfillment and more.

I read that they service several industries like cosmetics, hand bags, shoes, CDs and DVDs, jewelry etc. Since their services are widespread, I did some more research in the Internet and came to the conclusion that AMS Fulfillment Services Company has almost nil competition.

They have an in depth knowledge of the industrialists’ requirement and thus are offering excellent service.

When I explained all these to my ex-boss, he was instantly relieved.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: