Tuesday, February 01, 2011

I am excited to see Austrian gold coins.


The end of the academic year has already started. I would be extremely busy until April 15th. It is not the period to accept invitations to speak at women’s club. I declined the invitation to be a guest speaker but agreed to go to the mini exhibition cum sale of gold and silver coins organized by a famous coins collector though I have no intention to buy gold coins until I am free of my yearly commitments. .
Usually, I don’t miss opportunities to look at gold and silver coins exhibition organized by private collectors. I use such occasions to gauge what they value and that gives me an opportunity to evaluate my personal treasure.
I would silently observe people’s reactions when they are shown the prized possessions and shamelessly eavesdrop at the cool drinks kiosk.
I hope to see those Austrian gold coins which the coins collector has spoken much about and hear something interesting during the weekend exhibition of gold and silver coins.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: