Wednesday, February 09, 2011

Birthday gift ideas for twins.









I, for once, thought differently while coming up ideas for eighteenth birthday gifts for two girls who are twins. I bought 18 lovely looking strawberry shaped chocolates that were colorfully decorated.

I then packed them in a bamboo basket and arranged it to send it to the girls through a special messenger. I did not place any note. I thought the gift conveyed what I felt.

Immediately after the gift was delivered, the twins called me and thanked me for not sending two separate gifts. Twins share everything in life until they get married!

Soon after, their mother called me; I could detect tears in her voice. She told me that I taught her a lesson that she would never forget in her life.

No matter however carefully you buy two birthday gifts for twins, the human tendency to compare will certainly generate dissatisfaction.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: