Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New fat burner cum muscle builder.

This must be a big news to every male in the world. A special formula called myoripped is now on the market that is said to act both as a weight loss and muscle building pill. The entire weight loss industry is amazed at this wonder pill exclusively for men.

When I told my son about this fat burner cum muscle builder, he looked at me as though I am crazy. He is a muscle building buff who spends 16 hours a week in gym.

Whenever he comes every fortnight, he will look slender and strong. After two days of mother care, he used to gain at least a couple of kilos.

He told me he would check out Myoripped during this weekend and keep me posted so that I can blog about it.

BTW, why women are not targeted by Myoripped?

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Unknown said...

is this real? really? woaw.Thx for information :) ErayOrhan