Sunday, February 06, 2011

Come on guys, wear unique neckties!

I thought this necktie is a good choice for my son. Young IT men appear more confident with light blue necktie. That is how they look to my eyes. I agree opinion differs. However, I don’t think there will be a difference of opinion if I say that mens ties should covey the wearers’ confidence.

Sure, you can’t expect men to wear the same ties on all occasions. I have seen youth wearing a light pink when they go out with their dates. I wonder why it so? Do pink is associated with romance only?

I fell for my husband when I saw him first time wearing a green colored necktie!

Neckties did not undergo any big change in the past 25 years. While wearing a bow tie is almost out of vogue, the red and striped ties continue to be the favorite of men.

Certainly, men don’t try out new fashion like us-don’t you accept?

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: