Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Your cameras would love it.


As I walked with the huge crowd out of the cricket ground in Bangalore yesterday, I was roughly nudged aside by a bunch of boisterous Aussies who came to watch their country’s cricket players.

My eyes showed anger that was immediately subdued by colorful camera cases that hung precariously on the tourists’ hands. It was odd because, I have only seen leather camera cases till now but what I saw was different. Every camera case was unique and they were made of various material but leather.

Look at this one above! This is really unique and I believe it held a very compact camera. Even though the camera case is not looking so sturdy to hold a costly gadget, I believe it has inner lining that is protective to the costly compact camera.

I let them pass me before I slowly exited.

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: