Thursday, February 10, 2011

Seeking compensation for hit and run?

I abhor violence in any form to anyone. I instantly flee away from spots of violence and accidents. Often I am criticized for running away from an opportunity to help victims of accidents or any other altercations that involved physical injury.

What can I do? I am no Austin Personal Injury Attorney who is available to lend legal assistance to the victims of personal injury. After all, personal injury attorneys are specialists in handling such cases and provide legal help in getting financial or medical compensation to victims of accidents involving vehicles or any other forms that include defective devices and gadgets, expired and harmful medicines etc.

May be I can help victims of injuries by informing them the address and telephone number of O’Hanlon, McCollom and Demerath, the team of personal injury lawyers.

Here it is:

O’Hanlon, McCollom & Demerath – Personal Injury Lawyers – 808 West Avenue, Austin, TX. 78701 – 512-494-9949

Enhanced by Zemanta

Kindly Bookmark and Share it: