Friday, July 25, 2008

Think like man and shop like a woman.

After 22 years of marriage, I learnt this secret while shopping for women’s dress. After first two visits to the shopping mall, I avoided taking my husband as he was very impatient.

This proved to be an unwisely decision because, my clothes selection was not at all liked even by women. If at all my dress attracted some admiration, it is because that particular dress would have been selected by my husband.

I realized that my eyes can’t pick anything that is liked men and so I decided that I should shop like woman but think like a man. From then on, I left it to my husband’s choice for my dress requirements.

He took that responsibility seriously and started compiling plenty of style resources. He used to browse through several online fashion magazines, linger around women forums with a female username, scour the Shopwiki as they are the best online shopping mall where one can compare with thousands of brands and stores.

The only disturbing factor is he is now called on frequently by several ladies from my street. I am going to hang a card on my door that says, “Husband is busy”.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: