Monday, July 07, 2008

Check out the satellite laptop from Toshiba.

My husband and my son have been ignoring me since last Friday but not intentionally. Actually, they are trying to draw plans for our new house to be built at the foothills of the mighty Western Ghats. They have assumed that I have no flair for it.

They are wrong and I was expecting they will seek my help when it comes to dimensions of the rooms.

I am right and they did approach me. They crude drawing they prepared in my newly bought Toshiba Satellite L355D-S7809 laptop was obviously made by non-mathematics people.

But without criticizing them, I made quick changes and suddenly the house, neat and symmetrical sprang up from the dark screen.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, hope you're enjoying your new Toshiba Satellite! I work for M80, a social media company in LA, and we are working with Toshiba to help spread the word about the Laptop Experts site that Toshiba is sponsoring where you can have all your questions answered by experts, such as Joel Johnson from Boing Boing.

You can check it out here http://laptopexperts.federatedmedia.net/

Feel free to ask about any issues you have with any one of your laptops. Hope it's a helpful resource!

Thanks!
CaroonM80