Saturday, July 05, 2008

How a spam email helped me!

Blessings come in disguise most of the times-right? We only need to listen to our inner voice even to open an unsolicited email.

I do that at times driven by just an impulse. The last time I did that, I was glad for my action.

The email started like this: “If you want to go for a vacation in Ireland and are heading for Dublin, then you should seriously consider staying at Louis Fitzgerald Hotel as it is one of the fines hotels in Dublin”…

My first natural impulse was to delete the email and I did that exactly but not before I clicked on the link to Easy to Book, an online hotel reservation site that offers excellent facility to search and reserve hotel accommodation in several countries.

While I was aimlessly browsing the hotel reservation site, I remembered my promise to look for a few options of London hotels to my landlord who is flying to the U.K. next week.

I quickly selected a few hotels in the heart of London city, took a print out and gave it to him. He thanked me profusely for my prompt help but I blew his gratitude in the direction of that spam email that deserved my landlord’s gratefulness.

smile

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: