Monday, July 14, 2008

The battle between family members.


The ground floor plan for our proposed bungalow at the foothills of the Western Ghats is almost ready. I should thank my son and my husband for their enthusiastic contribution so far. They have even declined the services of an architect.


Today, we are going to sit for a brain storming session to decide on the painting and furniture. I foresee some disapproval of my choices of patio furniture and garden furniture for which I have certain ideas.


Of course the main issue of disapproval will be over the choice of paint color but I have devised my own plan of putting forth my case with three dimensional drawings that are sure to convince the two chauvinistic males in my house.


I have decided to be firm, at least this time.


Look at this butterfly shaped patio chair and please tell me whether this will get approved by the male members of your family.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: