Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The ceiling fan with stunning design.

My prestige took a severe beating. Do you see the lamp in the picture here? It is a table lamp alright but it is something unique. It is fitted with iPod speakers and your iPod can also be charged in this beautiful pink table lamp.

When such a beauty is not noticed by anyone in my house, how do you expect me to feel?

I bought this online from my favorite mall for lamps and ceiling fans. I am not exaggerating when I say that Farreys.com is the best online shop for all your floor lamps, lamp shades, ceiling fans, door fittings etc.

I warn you! It is very difficult to select what you want from farreys.com because they have a vast products range and you will feel like buying more than your immediate needs.

For example, see this rare ceiling fan fitted with two fans.















Do you know they have about 80 different fans that are all eye catching with great designs and colors?

But when you buy one from Farreys.com, be sure to shamelessly inform about it when you have a visitor.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: