Tuesday, July 08, 2008

ICICI bank's long hours of maintenance.

Since yesterday morning, I am not able to do any transaction with ICICI bank's internet banking facility. This has put me in great hardship as I am still not able to transfer funds to my credit card accounts.

I was forced to pay cash and for that I will have to pay extra Rs.100 + tax. Don't you think this is ridiculous-penalizing customers who pay CASH towards their credit card dues? I was taken by surprise by the notice of this penalty at the cash counter. There was no intimation to me either by letter or by SMS.

No bank can afford to go offline for maintenance for such long hours. Every now and then when I log in, they keep extending the expected time of revival of operation.

Very frustrating.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

1 comments:

Engr. Nasir Jamal said...

Yes I agree with you that it is penalty upon credit card users who want to pay their card dues in cash. I simply don't understand it. Here in Pakistan they charge between 200 to 275 as cash payment charges.