Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Control damage by water.


At the first glance, my son mistook this instrument as a portable generator. When he drew my attention to it, I realized it is not a generator but something else.

We were in the basement of a small theater and about to enter the cinema hall when we saw this. We took a closer look and saw that it was a dehumidifier.

Seeing our interest, the janitor came forward and explained to us that
Ebac dehumidifiers help prevent water damage and control odors, mildew, mold and allergies.


Ah yes, I remember my mother-in-law telling me about the number of people in the U.S being affected by Asthma due to high humidity.


And we are living in a city that contains more than 80% humidity right through the year.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: