Saturday, July 19, 2008

Orlando’s golf shop.


I think I have been misled to believe that the golf courses in Ireland are the most spectacular in the world. I fed this information through email to a friend and rebuked me rather strongly. He is of the opinion that Orlando golf courses are the best in the world.

Is that so?

In my friend’s email I noted that seniors are given a special discount on green fees. Green fees-what is that? I looked up in the Internet and came to know that it is the amount of money a club charges to play the golf course. Of course it is natural that the green fee often varies depending on time of week, time of day and status of the golfer.

I suppose you are curious why I am bringing up all this when I can’t even lift a golf club? The father of one of students is filming the golf courses in Orlando. I am just helping him with his background work.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: