Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Running shoes called Asics.

Blame it on absolute ignorance; shame on me for one who has been spidering the net since 1998. How can I become such a ….?
Only a few hours before, I came to know the usefulness of shopwiki.com. Its spiders crawl the internet 24/7, eating on their way every store that they find, digest the complete information about the store and its products and then display the digested information neatly on shopwiki.com
For example, when you search for running shoes in shopwiki.com, it gives you results that first have some basic information on the product, and then lists out the available brands of running shoes, their types and finally the top picks.
So, with such one search, we are given all the information we need to buy without hopping over to several other web sites. For example, I came to know of a new brand of running shoes called Asics from my search at shopwiki.com
I thought I will have some more fun and searched for iPod nano. I was presented with as many as 449 search results.
Shopwiki.com is undoubtedly the best online shop one can expect.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: