Monday, July 14, 2008

By ’30, half the world will be overweight

It is ironical that being a lean person, I am guiding obese people to shed their embarrassing fat. So how did I become some sort of an authority on Diet Pills? It is because of my exposure to the Internet while in real life, I am yet to see a weight loss pill.

I have gained sufficient knowledge about the reasons of accumulated fat and other related information and statistics.

Even today, I read in the news paper that by the year 2030, half of the world will be over weight. This is according to the research conducted at Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine.

With this prediction, I foresee a rush of new diet pills in the already flooded market. This will pave way for more confusion for obese people as to which weight loss tablet is the best among the lot.

In the interest of consumers, consumerpricewatch.net has published information about over 200 diet pills in the market.

Kindly Bookmark and Share it:

0 comments: